Monday 15 November 2010

Psychic solace....?

In an attempt to find some peace, or at least be able to get some sleep and feel vaguely sane about what is going on in my life, I decided to get some spiritual guidance from some psychic friends. The problem is that I am a bit worried that I am becoming addicted to hearing readings of what will / may happen in my life.
However, I feel this is the only way I can really cope right now, and if it helps, and is not harming anybody, where is the problem?

I have found the readers of Michele Knight to be absolutely wonderful - so supportive and caring. Furthermore, the messages from a variety of the readers have been remarkably consistent. Now, however, I am frightened of how let down I might feel if things do not transpire as I expect / want them to...

It has also made me think that despite our free will to choose our own destiny within the parameters of the hand we have been given from the house of cards that is life, there is, on some level, a sense of the universe sweeping us along at times and forcing us to go through tests and initiations that ultimately hopefully make us stronger as individuals and better equipped to deal with the challenges of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment